Malipo kwa kutumia mfumo wa kieletroniki (Government e-Payment Gateway
Malipo kwa kutumia mfumo wa kieletroniki (Government e-Payment Gateway. Ministry , has begun using a system of electronically collecting revenue on all its revenue collections for teacher training colleges Government , Institutions of Citizens Development and Regional Stability and quality of schools .
Thus the customer will have to reach or contact the relevant payment center to obtain the payment payment number ( Payment Control Number ) before making the payment.
A. Payment can be made by banking following the following steps;
- When you get a payment record ( Control Number );
- Visit any Branch of CRDB Bank , NMB and NBC ;
- Upon arrival at the bank, give the window service provider a reference number to complete your payment process.
B: Payment can also be made through the mobile network (M-pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) by following the following steps;
- Via your phone, dial * 150 * 00 # , or * 150 * 01 # or * 150 * 60 #; (Kup i t i a M- pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money);
- Select ‘Pay-Bills‘;
- Select ‘Government Payments’;
- Select ‘Enter payment number’ and enter a payment reference number (Control Number);
- Set the amount you want to pay;
- Confirm your transaction by entering your password or password; and
- Save the received phone message as proof of payment in case you need to show it to the relevant channel.
Recommended For You
- TCU Public Notice For Services Payments Through GePG
- Kuhama Chuo NACTE 2020 | Colleges Transfer & Change Courses
- HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS) | Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB
- Pay TCU services through Government Electronic Payment Gateway (GePG)