Globaltrack invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Globaltrack Installations Technician Internships 2021
Internship Application deadline is 07 January 2021
Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Globaltrack Installations Technician Internships 2021
We are looking for Installation Technician Interns who are honest, reliable, accurate, methodical and a hard working team player to assist the Senior Technician within the organisation with Installations.
Installations job accountabilities include:
- Pre-Assessment checks of client vehicles & yards
- 100% of Client installations are done according to Globaltrack QA Standards with no reworks or additional visits
- Installation of new units & repairs of existing units in the 3 x 3 period + 1 month to GT standards
- Execution of special projects
- On-site client liaison with regards to installations & repairs of new & existing units
- Ensuring a positive and excellent customer experience with regards to on-site installations
- Ensuring vehicle, stock & toolkit is well looked after, clean & in good working order
The ideal candidates will be responsible for applying specialist technical expertise and support in the installing, testing, tuning, optimizing, diagnosing problems, repairing, upgrading and maintaining Globaltrack products within the clients fleet. They are required to demonstrate a can-do attitude and pro-actively come up with solutions for problems that arise during the installation process. Furthermore the ideal candidate has to have a clear criminal record.
How to apply