GIBB invites applicants to apply for Engineering Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing date is 15 November 2021
GIBB Engineering Bursary 2022/2023
GIBB is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year. Students who are pursuing studies towards a Civil Engineering Degree (Undergraduate, Honours or Masters), specialising in Civil Engineering, Rail and Roads, may apply.
GIBB is seeking young talented students, who have potential to become experts in the industry.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, travel costs and accommodation, where applicable. Students will also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work, and completed practical training, as required by the university.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to take up employment at any GIBB office in South Africa.
Bursaries are renewable each year based on the students academic results, which should remain above 60% average.
Requirements For Engineering Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering Degree, specialising in Civil Engineering, Rail and Roads
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of undergraduate study, or Honours or Masters, in 2022
- You must be studying at any recognised university in South Africa
How to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
Applications must be submitted online at GIBB Bursary Application 2022