GEOGRAPHY NOTES FORM TWO | DOWNLOAD PDF
Geography Notes Form Two notes that with “HUMAN ACTIVITES” as first topic Human activity refers to something that people do or cause to happen in order to achieve certain goals . Human activities contribute to climate change by causing changes in Earth’s atmosphere in the amounts of greenhouse gases, aerosols (small particles), and cloudiness.
The largest known contribution comes from the burning of fossil fuels, which releases carbon dioxide gas to the atmosphere.
Read Also:- Form One Mathematics Notes PDF
Concept of Human Activities
Meaning of Human Activities
Give the meaning of human activities
Human activities refer to what people do or cause to happen in order to achieve certain goals in life.
- Also human activities can be defined as acts or processes of production as intended by people in a certain place. Which can be a country, region, district or a village.
- Human activities are also referred to as functions or tasks or work carried out or done by human beings over time for achieving certain purposes or goals. Therefore human activities are carried out with certain goals or purposes; these purposes can either be:
- Production of food crops.
- Production of cash crops.
- Construction of infrastructure that facilitate movement of goods, services and people; cleaning the area to avoid pollution and outbreak of diseases like cholera, amoebic dysentery, etc.
- Human activities use up resources to produce products and services.
Major Types of Human Activities
Identify major types of human activities Human activities may be classified into four types namely:
- Primary activities
- Secondary activities
- Tertiary activities
- Quaternary activities
Get full Geography Form Two Notes Of all topics in the PDF file below:-