Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 Application Form PDF. Teacher recruitment screening form for 2022 Academic year – Bachelor of Education Degree (B Ed) and Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
NB: Please note that this is not an application for the Funza Lushaka bursary programme. You must only complete this form
if you are interested in studying teaching and take education as your career. You should currently be in Grade 12 or have passed
Grade 12 with an “admission to Bachelor’s Degree studies”.
NB: The purpose of the teacher recruitment screening form is to ensure that applicants have the national priority areas subjects that are funded by Funza Lushaka bursary programme, the screening form is not a bursary application form, completing the screening form does not mean that you have been awarded the bursary.
Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 Application Form
All applicants must apply for the bursary online by visiting www.eservices.gov.za or www.Funzalushaka.doe.gov.za. Applications are open from 1 October annually and close at midnight on 11 February 2022.
- Complete the form in detail. (Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 Application Form PDF)
- All areas with * are compulsory to complete.
- Candidates who are currently registered at a university must follow the online route for applying for the Funza Lushaka bursary.
- Note that the Funza Lushaka bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
Terms and Conditions for the Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022
- Applicants with criminal offences will not be recommended.
- You must apply for admission and accommodation at any of the 24 universities of your choice across the country.
- Follow-up on your final admission status with the university and note dates for orientation sessions and registration at the university. Make sure that you have been accepted in the university residences.
- Make sure that you submit your copy of certified matric results, ID copy and the proof of admission or provisional acceptance letter from university to the district office for the selections processes of the Funza Lushaka bursary programme (without mentioned document your name will not be considered on the selection process with the reason for not awarding applicants who do not have space to study at the university).
- The applicant must meet the FLBP and university criteria in order for him/her to be awarded.
- Applicants should be 30 years and below to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Applicants meeting all the requirements will upon completing an online application for the bursary receive a Promissory Letter which will be presented at the university as a sign that they received the bursary.
- The Promissory letter is only valid until the 1st April of the year in which it is awarded, at the university stated on the letter and must be submitted to the University before closing of registrations. The promissory letter cannot be transferred to another university. Only one promissory per student will be issued
- Find out from the School Principal or Community Coordinator as to where and when you will receive the Promissory Letter.
- Any questions or problems that you may have must be resolved with the province before you leave for the university. Registration at University in January –February
- With your final university admission letter and residence acceptance letter at hand, as well as the promissory letter, your Parent or Guardian must take responsibility ensuring that you travel and arrive safely at the university, for orientation sessions and registration.
- On arrival at the university, submit your promissory letter to the Funza Lushaka Bursary Office/ Coordinator at the University Financial Aid Office, and receive assistance on how to register. Make sure you keep a copy of the promissory letter.
For more information Visit official Webpage Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2022 Application