Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2020 will be received in one period, and applications will be open between 15th January- 20th February 2020 for international students from all countries.
BASIC CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%;
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%;
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%.
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs;
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs;
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs.
- Citizens of all countries;
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2020);
- Researchers and academicians.
- [ads id=”ads2″]
- What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support but also provides university placement to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Deadline: 20 February 2020
Open to: citizens of all countries, graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year
Benefits: financial support and university placement
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
For more detailed information, please visit the official webpage of Scholarship CLICK HERE