The ideal Fruit South Africa Intern is a self-starter who can deal with complexity, is eager to learn and has high levels of enthusiasm and curiosity. The incumbent needs to have acquired any of the following degrees:
- BAgric, BSc or BCom in agriculture/ environmental studies/ marketing/
logistics/ economics or any fruit industry value chain related field of study.
- Planning and coordinating relevant administrative, logistical and operational
- Processing and organising information; writing reports, letters, and other
correspondence to stakeholders;
- Representing Fruit SA at various industry and other stakeholder engagements, seminars, conferences, symposiums and public events.
- The variety of responsibilities will be proportionate with the intern’s skills.
Fruit South Africa Intern Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of computer literacy (MS Office Suite);
- Ability to collect, organise and critically analyse information;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Self-confidence, assertiveness and high responsiveness;
- Aproblem solver who can perform well under pressure.
- The incumbent must also have ambition, integrity and sound ethics, be self-motivated and results-driven, and have high expectations of self and others.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
Duration of internship: 12 months
Remuneration: Market-related stipend
For more Information Visit official webage Fruit South Africa Internship Opportunity 2021