Form Four Job Vacancies Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation 2020, Jobs In Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
Form Four Job Vacancies Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation 2020
- Drives EGPAF staff and officials to meetings, field trips and other destinations on official business.
- Collects and delivers mail, packages and equipment; and maintains records of all deliveries and distributions.
- Performs pick up duties from various points as directed by the supervisor
- Work with respective departments to follow up on various permits and VAT exemptions
- Work to clear various EGPAF shipments at different levels
- Assist in receiving, packing, labeling and distributing parcels to different destinations as advised from time to time
- Perform purchase duties for the office such as office supplies
- Ensures that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the EGPAF minimum operating standards and Foundation Vehicle use Policy requirements.
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Ensures safety and custody of the vehicle, including tools.
- Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, registration, logs, office directory, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts are in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensures that, in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle, the necessary steps required by rules and regulations are followed.
- Maintains records for vehicles, logs official trips, records daily mileage, records the use of fuel vouchers, and keeps records on consumption.
- Keeps track of insurance and other tax formalities
- Assist office staff in filing, photocopying and maintaining stores when required.
- Assists in the mailing and distribution of letters and publications
- Collect and distribute mails as directed by the administrative assistant
- Follow up on utility invoices and deliver cheques on the specified period of time
Provide back up in the operations department in absence of other operation team members
Perform other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- At least three years of experience as a driver/messenger, with preference for experience with USAID or other International Organizations.
- Safe driving record
- Long distance driving experience
- At least a Secondary education
- NIT Competency certificate will be an added advantage
- Class C Driving Certificate
- Good oral communication ability.
- Polite, easy going, ability to work with variety of different people and cultures
- Ability to work after hours to transport staff/consultants to airport and other location.
- Ability to work off hours
- Sound communication skills both in Kiswahili and English
HOW TO APPLY FORM FOUR JOB VACANCIES 2020:-
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or e-mail: [email protected]
Closing date to apply Form Four Job Vacancies Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation 2020 is March 13th 2020