Form five Join Instructions 2020.
Fomu Za Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano 2020. After TAMISEMI announced Form Five and Colleges Selection for academic year 2020/2021, what next is releasing of various schools join Instructions so as to Instruct important things to consider for them to join with their schools.
TAMISEMI has publicized the Joining Instructions Admission letters for candidates that selected to join form five for the 2020/2021 academic year.
These instructions are for various schools, it serves as a guide in the application process.
Uniforumtz has published below Instructions for form 5 in 2020/2021
How to get Form five Joining instruction 2020
Follow the following steps below to download your joing instruction
- You can access Form 5 Joining Instructions for 2020/2021 Academi year by visiting the TAMISEMI Officail form five selection portal through this link >>http://selform.tamisemi.go.tz/content/allocation-results/
- Find the name of the school to which you have been selected to join or your name
- The list of selected applicants will be displayed for that particular school
- Just click on the shool name link from the listing, then your will be redirected to the school joining instruction form page and the pdf document of your joining instruction will be downloaded automatically
- Please save the print or save the downlded pdf document
PDF of Join Instructions of some schools :-
The TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) brings to the attention of CSEE cohort 2019 who have been selected Join from five that admission letters and joining instructions are now available from TAMISEMI website. Use the following links to check your jining instruction
- KAGANGO SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION 2020
- MAWINDI SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION FORM FIVE 2020
- MWENGE SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION 2020
- MAJI YA CHAI SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION FORM FIVE 2020
- NDWIKA GIRLS’ SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- FLORIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION FORM FIVE
- RUGAMBWA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- SONGEA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION FORM FIVE
- MPANDA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
- MAZAE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- TEMEKE SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- IFUNDA TECHNICAL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- KIWELE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- TAGAMENDA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- INYONGA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- NYAILIGAMBA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- MUNANILA SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- KISAZA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- TANDAHIMBA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- UYUMBU SECONDARY SCHOOL
- ZANAKI SECONDARY SCHOOL FORM FIVE JOIN INSTRUCTIONS
- MPWAPWA SECONDARY SCHOOL FORM FIVE JOIN INSTRUCTIONS 2020
- KALENGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- TUNDURU SECONDARY SCHOOL FORM FIVE JOIN INSTRUCTIONS 2020
- ILBORU SECONDARY SCHOOL
- UYUMBU SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- NDONO SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- RUSUMO SECONDARY SCHOOL FORM FIVE 2020 JOIN INSTRUCTIONS
- KAFULE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- NAMABENGO SECONDARY SCHOOL
- KAZIMA SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION
- MWAKALELI SECONDARY SCHOOL
- KABUNGU SECONDARY SCHOOL
- MSALATO SECONDARY SCHOOL JOIN INSTRUCTION 2020
- ARUSHA SECONDARY SCHOOL FORM FIVE JOIN INSTRUCTION
- MIZENGO PINDA SECONDARY SCHOOL
For other schools you can check below:-
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.