Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB Opened Loan Application Window 2020/2021
Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB Opened Loan Application Window 2020/2021, HESLB News, HESLB Login 2020, HESLB Tanzania, HESLB 2020/21
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) was established by HESLB Act (CAP 178) and became operational in July 2005. HESLB is mandated to, among others, issue loans and or grants to needy and eligible students.
Application window for Academic Year 2020/2021 opened from July 21, 2020 through August 30, 2020.
HESLB Act and regulations provide for General Eligibility and Criteria for applicants seeking loans. NEEDY and ELIGIBLE applicants may apply for loans and/or grants to meet part, or full costs of their education.
Recommended for you
- HESLB Guidelines And Criteria Loan Application 2020/2021
- TCU Guidebooks 2020/2021 For Form Six And Diploma
- TCU Almanac For Admission Cycle 2020/2021
- HESLB Instructions For Stationaries Loan Application 2020
Welcome to Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to use the system. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and follow all the instructions.
HESLB has officially started to receive electronic Loan applications for Academic year 2020/2021
- NECTA STUDENTS (For Applicants who did their Form Four Examaminations in Tanzania / Kwa wanafunzi waliofanya mtihani wa kidato cha nne ndani ya nchi)
- NON-NECTA STUDENTS (For Applicants who did Non-NECTA Form Four Examinations or Overseas / Kwa waombaji waliofanya mtihani wa kidato cha Nne usio wa NECTA au nje ya nchi)