Midvaal Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship 2021.
- Internship Application Closing Date : 24 May 2021
- Internship Location: Meyerton, Gauteng
Midvaal local municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for it’s 2021 Financial Management Internship programme.
- Assist with the billing process (rates and service charges).
- Assist with customer care in the income section (customer queries, complaints etc.).
- Assist with cashiering when required.
- Assist with the completion of National Treasury reporting templates.
- Assist with the compilation of recons.
- Other administrative functions
- Assist with Expenditure and SCM related functions
- Assist with Asset Management functions.
- Assist with Risk, Insurance Claims & Compliance matters
You Might Interested Also:-
- GIS Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 At Ugu District Council
- Western Cape Dept of Health Graduate Internships 2021/2022
- Allan Gray Graduate Programme 2022
- A recognized B-com degree/ NQF 6 or equivalent with at least Accounting 1 and 2, as subjects.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of windows spread sheet applications.
The training program is aimed at training candidates in practical local government accounting with the view to qualify for a position after training. Such appointment cannot be guaranteed.
How to apply Midvaal Local Municipality Finance Internship 2021
NB. Only unemployed graduates, meeting the requirements, residing within the midvaal area will be considered for the position.