Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Finance Director.
· Lead and ensure the smooth operation of the CAF Finance Division; set goals and manages all accounting and finance staff.
· Identify financial problems and propose solutions; prepare financial reports for the management.
· Oversee the financial strategic planning of CAF by assessing its financial performance and potential risks.
· Conduct financial analysis to meet the needs of CAF’s various departments.
· Oversee all internal financial control processes to ensure compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
· Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of CAF.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; CPA or equivalent specialization.
- Extensive experience in various financial functions, including some as a Finance Director in an international organization/corporation.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Strong change management skills and ability to change the status quo.
- Proven experience in reorganizing a finance department and developing finance functions.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to [email protected] (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 15/08/2021