JOB TITLE: Field Sales Sea Logistics
Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Replacement and correction of Field Sales structure under Sales 2.0 into BU Sea Logistics; main role being to develop business from existing and new customers in order to reach and exceed predefined targets set by management.
Field Sales Sea Logistics At Kuehne+Nagel 2020
- The purpose of the role is to develop, using all of the tools available to you, business from existing and new customers in order to reach and exceed predefined targets set by Management. This includes development of Sea Logistics business to and from Tanzania, In line with the TEU, CBM and GP targets setting, development of Air Logistics business to and from Tanzania in line with volume tonnage and GP targets, development of overland business to and from Tanzania in line with the volume and turnover targets and more.
- Directly manage and sell a selected number of Customers in their assigned platforms
- Identify new opportunities within these clients and with Product support secure new business
- Identify new target accounts as agreed by Dar ZS and develop relationship and business
- Focus on BU or Trade assigned (VVS) but also understand the need to cross sell all other business units as identified customers opportunities are presented
- Meet or exceed set Targets & Goals as determined by the company
- Maintain internal system inputs for all client activities and opportunities and update same regularly
- Conduct sales projects as required by Sales and Sea, Overland & Air Freight Management
- To develop Blue Anchor line business by aggressively acquiring LCL customers and in line with the LCL business development
Your Skills And Experiences
- You have minimum Bachelors / First University Degree in Sales/Marketing/Economics or BA from a reputable Academic Institution, preferred if you have Masters / Second University Degree
- It is preferred if you have 2 -5 years of project management experience, as well as international experience and experience in Sales
- You have excellent communication skills & team player and you have advanced computer skills
- You have professional selling and problem solving skills
- You have great spoken and written communication skills
- You are ethical as expected by KN business conduct
- It is preferred if you speak English and Kiswahili
- You are able to travel Domestically and have driving license
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
Send your Application to : [email protected]