Branch Manager At Fidelity Services Group | South Africa
A vacancy exists for a BRANCH MANAGER stationed in Welkom.
The overall purpose of this position is to manage the day to day operations and management of a large Branch, to ensure that all Security Officers are posted as per Contractual agreements, that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Overall management of the Branch which includes the following key functions, Operations, Financial Management, Transport, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, ISO, Client Portfolios, Contractual agreements, SLA’s etc.
- Management of General Managers / Regional Managers / Operations Mangers / Site Managers and Supervisors to ensure that all personnel matters are dealt with promptly.
- Attending to daily / weekly /Monthly meetings with Clients as stipulated and when required.
- Attending daily / weekly, /monthly Management meetings as required.
- Quarterly appraisal of Senior Operations and Administrative tasks.
- Training and development of staff.
- Succession planning of staff.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and ensuring that all managers maintain and adhere to set budgets
- Asset control.
- Responsible for staff, duty rosters and training
- Ensuring that due process is followed regarding the submission of quotations for purchases or repairs
- Ensuring that all operations comply with the standards and procedures required by the quality management system
- Submission of monthly and quarterly reports as required by Management.
- Risk assessments on Client premises.
- Investigation reports.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Liaising daily on various operational issues.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate, Psira Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Senior Security Management experience in managing a large security Branch / Work force.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- People management experience.
- Administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership, organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Assertive / Goal driven / Self motivator / passion for the business.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s Licence is required.
- No criminal record.
- Excellent track record.
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client liaison skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on the 04th of December 2020.
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.