Facilities Officer At KCB Bank Tanzania, October 2020. Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, 2020
JOB TITLE: Facilities Officer
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by responding to all enquiries, incident reports and requests related to the bank’s facilities for fulfilment as per SLA and policy.
- Stores management (Maintaining store records, receiving goods, inspection of goods, Sorting, Packing, Issuing, control and stock taking)
- Supervise delivery of service and goods, stock replenishment/resupply such as vehicles refuelling, delivery of fuel for generators, drinking water and other goods, corrective and preventive maintenance works for equipment and premises.
- Ensure compliance to OSHA guidelines and other regulations related to workplace hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain and continuously update the asset register to track warranty, asset life cycle and whole life costs
- Control cost associated with maintenance and repair of the bank’s facilities.
- Ensure availability of office utilities and consumables such as electricity, water, office supplies and groceries.
- Receive stationery orders from branches and head office departments and supervise issuance, shipment and creation of requisitions for items that are not in stock.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- Perform basic maintenance on premises to ensure hygiene and proper physical conditions.
- Bachelor degree in facilities management/property management/ Estate management/Procurement and supplies/ Materials management/ business related studies
- Work experience will be considered as an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.