Eni Scholarship Oxford University 2021 For Africans. St Antony’s College, University of Oxford in collaboration with Eni, the international integrated energy company offers fully-funded scholarships to students from eligible countries of Africa for the 2021 academic session. Eni has a very long tradition of supporting scholarships and eligible Africans are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. You can Apply also IAS International Scholarship Programme 2021 to attend the 11th IAS Conference on HIV Science
The scholarship will allow St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to admit best African students irrespective of mean and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni and St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to invest and strengthen African leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
Scholarship to be taken in: St. Antony’s College, Oxford University, UK
Scholarship Level: Masters
Scholarship Slot: 3
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: See Eligible Courses
Country Eligibility: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo
To be eligible for the Eni Scholarship Oxford University 2021 for Africans, applicants must:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in the eligible countries of Africa.
- Know that preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- Meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
- Note that preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
- 100% of fees
- Annual grant for living costs.
- Economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
How to Apply Eni Scholarship Oxford University 2021 For Africans
Applicants for the Eni Scholarships 2021 for Africans at Oxford University are to apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. Application for graduate study must be submitted to the University by the January deadline.
Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form before the 2nd March 2021 deadline.
Application Deadline: 5pm, UK time on 2nd March 2021
For more information Visit official webage Eni Scholarship Oxford University 2021 For Africans