Embassy Of Sweden Tanzania Job, July 2020. The Embassy is responsible for representing and promoting Swedish interests in Tanzania and has approximately 40 employees. The overall tasks of the Embassy include supporting business and trade, development cooperation and consular and visa services.
The Section for Administration, Consular Affairs and Migration consists of 13 staff members and is responsible for a range of tasks including operational and financial planning, budget, logistics and maintenance. The section is also in charge of consular affairs and migration.
Embassy Of Sweden Tanzania Job, July 2020
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
We would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a receptionist effective from October 2020. Embassy Of Sweden Tanzania
Duties and responsibilities:
The receptionist is the first point of contact for the Embassy, therefore, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills in English and Swahili, a high level of professional integrity and be service minded. Specifically, the receptionist will:
- Be responsible for keeping the reception area clean, tidy and organised.
- Attend to visitors, in person or on the telephone.
- Deal with general inquiries on the phone, email or face to face.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers including the Diplomatic pouch.
- Draft written replies in English to public inquiries.
- Proof-read documents in English.
- Keep the internal telephone lists updated
- Assist with booking of Hotels and local transport for official visitor/planning days.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head of Chancery or the Third Secretary.
Recommended For You
- Government Jobs At Tunduru District, July 2020
- 22 Jobs At Tanzania Health Promotion Support
- StartTimes Tanzania Job, HR Manager
- Fresh Graduates Jobs At NMB Bank Plc, July 2020
- NECTA Form Six Registration 2021 | ACSEE Registration 2021
- RITA Frequent Questions Asked About Certificates
- Teaching Jobs at Dar es Salaam Independent School
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Prior administrative experience
- Ability to demonstrate high level of professional integrity.
- Service -mindedness.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications, team working skills and flexibility
- Merits include proficiency in Swedish as well as work experience from diplomatic missions and or international organisation and form of higher education.
Method of Application
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, e-mail us your CV (maximum 5 pages) and one page application letter explaining your suitability for the role. Please, do not include your certificates. Write “Receptionist” in your e-mail subject line. The deadline is 05th August, 2020.
We regret the vacancy is not ideal for fresh graduates Executive Search and Selection Division Prospect Africa Limited e-mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Embassy Of Sweden Tanzania Job, July 2020