Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer At Shugulika Africa Limited
Job Description – Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
A leading mining and fertilizer manufacturing company based near Babati, Manyara region (opposite Tarangire National Park) in Tanzania is looking to hire an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to ensure that there are no electrical breakdowns in any of the plants with ability to manage maintenance, electrical, power sections, transformers, motors etc.
- To provide hands on assistance and ensure optimum use of electricity and power factor correction is maintained.
- Performing detailed calculations to establish manufacturing, construction or installation standards and specifications
- Ensure PLC and weighing machines are properly calibrated.
- Defining and inspecting performance measures for control and instrumentation systems to ensure compliance for plant.
- Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products and systems.
- Ensure proper protection to the machineries to avoid burn out of motors and other parts.
- Ensure local employees are trained well and carry out various functions.
Recommended for you
- Sales Manager Job At Shugulika Africa Limited, July 2020
- St Joseph University of Tanzania Jobs (55 POSTS)
- Ajira Portal User Manual v 2.0 Free Download PDF
- Ajira Portal Job At Ofisi Ya Bunge, July 2020
- Head Engineering Services At Shugulika Africa Limited, July 2020
- Candidate must have a Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and over 10 years of experience in a manufacturing industry and must also be well conversant with PLC operations and other automated machines.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity, with demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.