https://e.centennialcollege.ca. eCentennial: Completely Guide eCentennial Login. eCentennial is a management system used by Centennial College to access and manage course information and learning activities. It’s also a great way to stay connected and up-to-date with classmates, peers, and instructors.
eCentennial is powered by Desire2learn, and students and instructors must register with Centennial College and have a login to access course information.
eCentennial: Completely Guide eCentennial Login
Before you can access course information, ensure that you are registered with Centennial College. Once you have registered, you could log in to your account in two ways:
Access Through Centennial College Website
After you register, you will receive a username, which is your student number, and you will also choose a password for your login.
- Go to https://e.centennialcollege.ca
- From the the site’s home page, click myCentennial.
- From the login page, enter your username and password in the spaces provided and click Log in.
- From the myCentennial home page, on the right side of the page, click eCentennial.
- From the eCentennial website, enter your username and password.
- Click Log in.
- The username and password will be the same as your myCentennial login.
Login using your existing myCentennial ID (your 9 digit ID) and password.
Is this your first time logging in?
- User Name: You can find your 9-digit Centennial College ID on your offer letter
- Password: Your initial password will be your date of birth (MMDDYY format)
Access through eCentennial website
Once you register with Centennial College and receive a myCentennial login, you will automatically have an eCentennial
login as well. It will be the same as your myCentennial log in.
- Go to e. centennialcollege.ca
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In.
Get familiar with the eCentennial user interface. This will facilitate your navigation through the system. See below an image of the home page of a course.
- Minibar: The Minibar is always present and allows you to navigate within eCentennial.
- Course Dropdown List: Use it to access courses.
- Notification Icons: These alert you about messages and updates from other students or instructors.
- User Specific Menu: Includes user-specific information and settings.
- Nav Bar: Provides links to course-specific tools and resources.
- Calendar: Shows date and approaching events and headlines.
- News: Announcements specific to the course.
- Content: Links to course content.
- Dropbox: Submit assignments.
- Grades: Check your grades for a specific course.
- Quizzes: Access course quizzes and exams displayed by the instructor.
- Course Tools: Access course-specific tools.
myCentennial email, Hirecentennial, Centennial outlook, Centennial student login, eCentennial login failed, Centennial e learning. For more information eCentennial: Completely
Guide eCentennial Login get attached PDF file Here