East Africa-Re is an Equal Opportunity Employer. East Africa Reinsurance offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports our employees’ development and recognizes their achievements.
Requirements East Africa Reinsurance Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- A graduate in either Insurance or Actuarial or Risk & Compliance or Finance or other related fields from a reputable University.
- An understanding of basic insurance principles will be an added advantage.
- A detail-oriented individual who can learn new things quickly.
- An individual who is self-driven, principled with good ethical behavior, honest and transparent.
- An individual who is available to start immediately.
At East Africa Reinsurance, we value continuous learning and therefore expect to work with inspiring and creative colleagues. We offer competitive remuneration and have ample opportunities for growth and career development for our people.
Application Process And Deadline.
If you are interested in any of the above positions and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your application, resume, and academic transcripts to [email protected].
The application deadline is 16th July 2021. Due to the urgency in filling these roles and the high volume of applications we expect to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For More Information: