E-statement of results ECZ 2021/2022 – Zambia Examinations Council. This article contains information on the Examination Council of Zambia GCE, Grade 7 & 9 Results that is Out online and how to check using the e-Statement of Results portal. In order to embrace a smart Zambia, Clean and Green Country, STATEMENTS OF RESULTS will now be accessed by Candidates online anywhere. The results for both GCE and Grade 9 external for 2021 are now available Online.
The Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) was established under the Examinations Council of Zambia Act of 1983, to set and conduct examinations and award certificates to successful candidates. It is therefore pleased to announce the e-Statement of Results that would make it accessible online to every candidate anywhere in the world.
How to get E-Statement of results ECZ online Zambia.
The following below are the ways to get E-Statement results online, Applicants should note the following.
- Visit official website link www.systems.exams-council.
- Click on link number 2 which reads “E-STATEMENTS OF RESULTS” on the lists links, then
- Click on “CANDIDATE SIGN IN”
- Select level you want to check results for in the select box e.g. “GRADE 9” or “GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION”
- Then click on “Continue” button
- Enter your correct Examination number and click on “Continue” *The results will be displayed showing all the detail of the candidate
- Click on “PRINT STATEMENT OF RESULTS” *A PDF document will be generated in a new tab with the browser which you can either print if connected to a printer or Save.
How can I check my exam Council of Zambia results?
- Open the Message Pad on your Mobile Phone.
- Type the Full Examination Number (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Grade and then.
- Send to 8383.
NOTE: A device with a web browser and active connection to the internet will be required to perform this task.