E-Huduma Rita Online System 2021/2022
E-Huduma Rita Online System. The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that you can now apply for the following services online:
- New Birth and Death Registration Application
- Verification of Birth Certificate or Death
Important things to consider when applying:
- Keep track of the information you used to create an account,
- The applicant must have his / her correct information with both parents,
- Applicant will receive a Payment Invoice and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Networks (M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided.
- The applicant should have soft copies of the required attachments in the pdf format,
- The applicant must specify the district in which he or she will receive the certificate
- In addition, We would like to urge all applicants to follow the instructions above to avoid inconvenience.
The e-huduma application address as well as the Service Application Guide are located at the bottom of this page
Note: applications will not be processed before finalizing the service fee payment.
For more information call 0800 117 482