2 Drivers Job Opportunities At National Institute Of Transport (NIT)
Qualifications and Experiences
- Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English having a valid Driving License Class C or E and one-year Basic Driving Course,
- VIP drivers certificate from a recognized Institution plus driving experience of at least Five (5) years without causing accidents.
- Possession ofTradeTest Grade ll/Level II in MotorVehicle Maintenance/ Mechanics is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive pool Institute vehicles safely.
- Maintain logbooks.
- Ensure safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools.
- Maintain disciplined behavior, smartness and proper conduct in rendering services.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and tools.
- Report promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle.
- Undertake minor repairs when necessary.
- Check validity of insurance, TLB, Plying fees etc. and reports the same to the Transport Officer for necessary action.
- Perform messengerial duties and Responsibilities such as dispatching documents/letters, collecting mail, photocopying of documents.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by his superiors.
- According to the Government Circular.
- One (1) year contact renewable depending to the performance and need of the Institute.
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age.
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers.
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
Applicants must attach Academic certificates, Birth certificate and Passport Size Photo.
Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
- Form IV and form VI results slips.
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Professional certificates from Foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate.
Deadline for application is two weeks from the date of appearance of this advert
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
All applications should be addressed to:
The deadline for submitting the application is September 17th, 2020. Drivers Job Opportunities At National Institute Of Transport (NIT)