Coca-Cola invite applications to apply for the Distribution Driver Jobs. Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution Team Leader.
JOB TITTLE: DISTRIBUTION DRIVER 5 POSTS
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible;
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures.
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
- Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV),
- Valid and applicable driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience, and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week.
The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
For more information Visit official Webpage Distribution Driver Jobs At Coca-Cola Kwanza (5 POSTS)