Job Title Distribution Driver
- Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
- Job Type Permanent
- Location – Country Tanzania
- Location – Province Not Applicable
- Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam.
- 19 Job Vacancies At SUMAIT University
- Multichoice Graduate Programme 2021 | Graduate Trainee
- UNHCR Mentorship Programme for Aspiring Journalists 2020
- 15 Job Vacancies At Bugando Medical Centre
The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution Team Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible;
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures.
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
- Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV), valid and applicable drivers licence.
- Excellent communication skills, at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020