DFFE Application Form PDF. Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment is offering financial assistance in the form of bursaries for the 2022 academic year and are only available for learners who plan on pursuing full-time studies in the various field.
The bursaries are entitled to a coverage of up to R40 000. The funds can be used to cover tuition expenses, prescribed study materials, monthly stipends, and all sorts of other school-related fees. Please be kindly informed that the bursary is only awarded if you meet the qualifications of the bursary programme.
DFFE Bursary 2022 Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Must not be an employee of the Department of Environment, Forestry, and Fisheries
- Recognized as a full-time student
- Not employed by company during the time of the bursary
- Have completed your first year of undergraduate studies, or planning to enroll in postgraduate studies
- Current first year students are given consideration provided they show impeccable academic results
- Pursuing any one of the study fields mentioned above
- Displays capable leadership qualities
- Possess an impressive academic track record
- Consideration will be offered to certain designated groups, such as Previously
Disadvantaged Individuals and People with Disabilities.
DFFE Application Form PDF
Download application form link => 2022_full-time-bursary application_form
How to apply DFFE Bursary 2022
Once you have downloaded the official application form, please see the instructions below:
- Use BLOCK LETTERS to fill in the queries
- Provide brief answers
- Put in “X” on all applicable parts
- Fill in the application form completely.
Additionally, please include these supporting documents:
- A clear letter of motivation explaining why you deserve the bursary
- Valid copies of your Identity Document (applicant’s ID as well as parents/guardians)
- Valid copies of your available qualification and latest academic track records
- A letter of acceptance from first year students
- Valid proof of admissions (if already registered in a tertiary institution)
- Valid proof of parents/guardians’ household income
- Applicants with deceased parents must provide proof
- Applicants with unemployed parents must provide an affidavit.
Once you have compiled everything, please submit your application either through Hand Delivery/Courier, or Postal Carriage.
Hand Deliveries Or Courier:
Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries, 473 Steve Biko Street Cnr Steve Biko and Soutpansberg Road Arcadia Pretoria.
Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries, 63 Strand Street, 13th Floor Nedbank Building, Cape Town
The Director-General, Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries,
Private Bag X447,
Attention: Learning and Development (Bursary Section)
Note: Please make sure that you indicate your reference number as well as the study field of your choice on your applications.
Closing Date: 26 November 2021