From March 1st, you have an opportunity to apply for the DBSA Graduate Programme 2021. The two-year programme will award you an opportunity to take that first leap into your career with the guidance and support of experts in their field and a well-rounded programme focused on personal and professional development. There is an opportunity during the programme, for exposure to the government and the private sector which will provide you a niche experience in the world of work.
Responsibility DBSA Graduate Programme 2021
- The programme will be open to graduates who have completed their final year degree or a post-graduate qualification in one of the following specialisations: Marketing/ Communications/ Journalism/ Media Studies Business Studies/ Continuity Management/ Strategy/ Risk Management/ Supply Chain Management Economics/ Development Finance/ GIS/ Econometrics Finance/ Accounting/ CA(SA)/ CFA (completed articles) Social Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Sustainability /Gender/ Developmental Studies/ Innovation Quantitative Surveying/ Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Informatics/ Statistics Human Resources/ Organisational Development/ Change Management Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Participate in all engagements required during the young talent programme as determined and scheduled by the Young Talent leadership team.
- Contribute, participate and deliver on projects as determined by line management and the Young Talent programme.
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled training as part of the Young Talent programme and/or learning and development initiatives deemed necessary to advance your knowledge/skills (in conjunction with your line manager).
- Participate in any campus activation/career fairs/presentations in the promotion of the DBSA graduate programme.
- Outputs Undertake all aspects of task planning, delivery, and execution.
- Clarify learning outcomes at the beginning of each assignment.
- Deliver assigned work to the required standard of execution and expected quality, as set out by the line manager.
- Meet task/project deadlines set by line management and take full accountability for delivery against established business goals/objectives.
- Communicate effectively with all identified stakeholders.
- Provide regular progress update to the line manager on assigned tasks/projects.
- Solicit regular feedback on outputs, performance and progress during the programme.
- Keep up to date with new developments in the assigned environment through research and make recommendations to management on where and how new technologies and methodologies can be applied.
- Present learnings at the end of each assignment during the course of the programme (or at predetermined intervals during the course of the programme.
- The feedback should be well thought through, articulated and presented to line management.
- Develop an individual performance plan with input from line manager in order to monitor and review learning progress and form part of the formal performance appraisal discussions.
- Engage proactively with assigned Mentor to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
Expertise & Technical Competencies
Needs to have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate (i.e. Honours & Masters) Should have minimal to no work experience (i.e. less than 6months) Should be a South African citizen Academic record with a cumulative average of 60%+ over years of study Completion of a degree at a South African University or NQF-level aligned and recognized
For More Information: