CV People Jobs Tanzania (2 POSTS)
The following below are CV People Jobs Tanzania
JOB TITLE: INTERN- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (3- MONTHS)
We are currently looking for a collegiate or graduate-level intern to join our team. You would need to join us for at least 20 hours/week, but we are open to more hours based on your schedule and other commitments. We may extend the internship through January if we see results. We anticipate this will be an entirely remote working position for the duration. Internet bundle & voice data will be provided on a monthly basis
- Must have a personal computer
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, adapt to changes in priorities, and complete tasks or assignments with short notice.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions within purview of the position.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional in both written and oral form.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, social media,. Regardless, a willingness to learn these programs is a must
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in uploading the CVs in our Talent Acquisition System
- Call or contact candidates to ensure they have updated CVs with correct information or to share their missing CVs
- Register new companies in the system
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
JOB TITLE: EXPORT MANAGER
CV People Tanzania
Dar es salaam , Tanzania
- Monitor inbound and outbound shipment processing and ensure clearance is smooth and rapid.
- Coordinate Declarants to ensure proper assessments, lodgement, and billing and recovery of all shipments
- Liaise with customers where paperwork and authorities are required from them to expedite clearance of their shipments.
- Deploy applications as per Customs standards.
- Supervise the responsibilities for all Customs clearance services.
- Ensure the levels of pre-clearance/pre-release of shipments is maximised
- Ensure timely payment and recording of customs duties / taxes.
- Timely report issues to be raised to the higher level to get the appropriate support.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including those in relation to health, safety, environment and community.
- Coordinate regular contact with customers in relation to held shipments.
- Support the manager with the practical experience and knowledge in daily activities.
- Liaise with customs officials on specific duties payable and problem shipments.
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and provide quality feedback to customer service on service incidents when need arises
- 5+ years of experience in related area of responsibility.
- Matter expert in service, operations, or support area of responsibility
- Diploma in Procurement & Supply, Customs or Logistics & Transportation from recognized education institution.
- TRA Customs Clearance Certificate is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Customs Clearance & Brokage processes.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written in English and Swahili