BrighterMonday Tanzania would like to thank you for trusting us as your recruitment partner. We are grateful and also feel a deep sense of responsibility towards you.
Along with the rest of the world, we’re concerned about the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus globally and the impact it will have on our social and economic systems. To continue to serve as many customers as possible whilst being responsible to the BrighterMonday team, we will be making a few changes:
Using Our Services – For Employers
- We are aiming for 100% of BrighterMonday Tanzania staff to work from home, to minimize the likelihood of infection. However, our support team will still be available 100% within our working hours.
- All our products and services remain 100% available and you can continue to use them.
- We encourage you to take advantage of our Skills Assessment Tool available to test for the best applicants.
- As an employer, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the best way for you to keep up with your employment process, it works 24/7 and provides all the tools required to search, select, test and contact candidates.
- There are numerous free video conferencing tools you can use to conduct interviews, such as Zoom, Google Hangouts, and Skype. Please try to utilize these tools, to practice effective social distancing.
For Job Seekers
- Your user profiles are still accessible 24/7 by the employers and you will receive alerts for new job openings. If you have not created your notification alert, you can create here to be updated as soon as a job of your interest is posted.
- Remember to keep your profile up-to-date and sign up for relevant job alerts. Now is a great time to fully complete your profile as our employers look online to find the best candidates. Click here to complete your profile.
- All assessments required in applications for jobs will be online only.
- Kisii University Student Portal (Login & Register)
- Kisii University eLearning Portal
- Kisii University Admission Letters PDF
- Ghana Institute of Journalism Admission 2021/2022
- Makumira University Selected Students Round 2
Contact Us BrighterMonday Tanzania
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the best way to slow the spread of the virus is to practice basic protective measures: wash hands frequently; maintain social distancing; avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth; practice respiratory hygiene; and seek medical care early if you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough and difficulty breathing).
In order to safeguard and support the BrighterMonday team, we’re aiming for 100% of BrighterMonday staff to work from home, to minimize the likelihood of infection.
Nevertheless, we’re available to answer your phone calls during working hours, even as the team works remotely. This is in addition to our email and social media channels.
Reach us via email: [email protected] or call us on+255 677 043 467. If you are an employer, you can request a call by following this link. On social media, we are available on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
We’re grateful for your understanding and support, and wish you a healthy next couple of weeks.