Country Director Job At Tearfund Tanzania March 2020
- Strategy development and implementation
- Representation and networking
- Management of a partner portfolio
- Resource management
- Leadership and staff development
- All aspects of in-country security, safeguarding and health and safety
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
You will have substantial experience of outworking integral mission approaches, in particular local church-based community development in Tanzania, significant proven leadership ability in an organisation working on church-based community development, and significant proven ability in capacity development of local partner organisations, strategic planning, project management, evaluation and budget management.
Ideally you will also have strong proven ability in one or more of the following areas: environmental sustainability including resilience building, disaster risk reduction and disaster response, and developing and implementing advocacy programmes.
- New Job Vacancy Mwananchi Communications Limited March 2020
- World Bank Jobs Tanzania, Senior Governance Specialist March 2020
- How To Apply a Job Through Email In 8 Steps
- Save The Children Job of Programme Assistant March 2020
- New International Jobs at African Economic Research Consortium (AERC)2020
You will be fluent and competent in written and spoken English and be theologically literate. You will possess excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and coaching/mentoring skills, with the proven ability to build relationship with, and influence, senior leaders of partner organisations, church denominations, donors and other key actors.
You will also need to be self-disciplined, with the ability to lead proactively within a remote line management relationship.
Does your skill set match the above? Do you have a passion for, and a strong understanding of, integral mission? Then this is the role for you!
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
This post may involve potential contact with children and vulnerable adults and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues.
Applicants must be Tanzanian nationals or have the right to live and work in Tanzania
Competitive salary and benefits package