Coca Cola Unemployed Learnership: Packaging. The purpose of this program is to provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification. You can apply aso this Mazars 2021 Trainee Accountant (CA) SA
LEARNERSHIP A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
Coca Cola Unemployed Learnership: Packaging
The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning. Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
Closing Date 08/01/2021