Job title: Clinical Research Coordinator/Administrator (CRC/A)
- Location: Based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Contract: A 12-month, renewable pending availability of funds.
- Reporting to: MUHAS-ORCI-UCSF Cancer Collaboration Principal Investigator
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics is seeking for a full time Clinical Research Administrator (CRC/A) who will provide administrative and strategic support to the MUHAS ORCI-UCSF Cancer Collaboration Program, a highly dynamic team conducting research addressing Cancer Care Continuum.
The team also aim at building non-communicable diseases (NCD) research skills cancer in Tanzania and Africa at large to address the current NCD epidemiological transition.
The incumbent shall provide administrative support to a number of clinical and population-based research activities as well as overseeing trainings, seminars and workshops under the MUHAS-ORCI-UCSF Cancer Collaboration Program at MUHAS.
- 19 Job Opportunities At The Lodhia Group
- Youth To Work Program 2020 For Africans Standard Chartered
- UNHCR Mentorship Programme for Aspiring Journalists 2020
- 16 Job Vacancies At Air Tanzania Company Ltd (ATCL)
Moreover, from time to time, he/she will be required to provide clinical research support including participant recruitment and data management. CRA shall also render logistical support related to ethics, regulatory approval as well as project specimen handling and shipping when needed.
This is an opportunity to become part of a cancer research collaboration team involving local and international partners. The applicant should be available to start work by January 4, 2021.
For full job Description please DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Clinical Research Coordinator/Administrator (CRC/A) At MUHAS, November 2020