City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality invites applicants to apply for 99 x City of Tshwane Apprenticeship 2021/2022
- Apprenticeship Closing Date: 23 September 2021
- Apprenticeship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
City of Tshwane Apprenticeship 2021/2022
The City of Tshwane (Learning and Development Division) is an accredited training provider is offering a full apprenticeship programme in the following trades:
- Electricity (30)
- Welding (12)
- Vehicle mechanics (15)
- Fitting and turning (15)
- Boilermaking (12)
- Plumbing (15)
- You will need at least an N2 certificate with Mathematics, Science and relevant trade theory.
- You must furthermore be interested in becoming an artisan and have the necessary devotion and enthusiasm.
- Prospective electrician applicants must have 40% and more in Mathematics and Science.
- Special school applicants should be in possession of Grade 10 with technical subjects, Mathematics and Science.
NB. Reasonable accommodation, in line with the people with disabilities institutional threshold, and the inherent and physical requirements of the specific apprenticeship will be given to qualifying applicants with disabilities.
Please note: Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and women
How to Apply
Applicants must submit
- a curriculum vitae (CV);
- a certified copy of the statement of results;
- certified copies of qualification certificates and any other relevant qualification;
- proof of residence certified by the ward councillor concerned or a recent water and lights statement.
Please hand deliver your properly addressed CV and all relevant documents as follows:
Group Human Capital Management (Human Resources Management)
Tshwane Leadership and Management Academy
11 Staatsartillerie Road
Philip Nel Park
You can also apply online on the City of Tshwane electronic recruitment system. Please note that online applications close at midnight. City of Tshwane Apprenticeship 2021/2022