Case Management Coordinator At Pasada. PASADA is a social service and health care faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA KIZAZI KIPYA PROJECT
PASADA Kizazi kipya is a 4 year project funded by USAID in which PASADA implements as a Sub grantee to PACT-Tanzania will be ending on 30th September 2021, In order to maintain high quality level services and to meet our clients’ and donor’s expectations, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to work on fixed job assignment for eight months, January 2021 to August 2021 to fill the following positions below:
Job Title : Case Management Coordinator (20 posts – Chalinze, Ubungo, llala and Kinondoni Councils)
Reports to : Case Management Officer
Roles and responsibilities.
- Supervise community case workers (CCWs) and provide continuous mentoring and support to ensure delivery of high quality case management services.
- Disseminate and ensure adherence to case management, child protection, referral and linkages, parenting, M&E guidance, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other job-aids that facilitate holistic case management at the household/community levels.
- Ensure case management services delivered address the holistic needs of OVC and caregivers including health, nutrition, education, protection, livelihood, and psycho-social wellbeing.
- Conduct quality step down trainings to CCWs and facilitate monthly meetings in the field to introduce new topics, improve quality, and reinforce guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure CCWs complete required case management forms and case filling system is well maintained.
- Work in partnership with local government authorities as appropriate, including but not limited to district executive directors, council health management teams, District Social Welfare officers, and Ward level officials.
- Create community linkages for broader community engagement of youth and caregivers in case management, child protection, parenting, etc.
- Assist in mapping existing community carders (community health workers, Home based care workers, Para social workers, etc.) in communities and assist government officials to recruit and select CCWs for the National integrated case management trainings for CCWs.
- Ensure that all CCWs are oriented to the Child protection policy and code of conduct, take all cases of child abuse seriously and follow national protocols to ensure timely reporting.
- Ensure CCWs are coordinating with local structures including health facilities and child protection committees (formally known as most vulnerable children’s committees).
- Assist in development of a service directory for social services (in coordination with the health and HV services officer) in implementation areas; update the directory at least once a year.
- Submit timely updates to the case management officer for inclusion in the quarterly, semi- annual and annual reports.
- Document lesson learned and best practices for experience sharing and replication.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the case management officer.
- Certificate in Social work/community development
- Knowledge of computer.
- Experience in working with HIV related services
- Experience in working with communities is an added advantage
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
How to apply:
All applications letters should indicate the position and Council of interest on the envelope and if it is through email, then on the Subject, attached with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact should be sent NOT LATER than 29th December 2020, interested candidates are also encouraged to physically bring their application at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound., only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The contact address is;
The PASADA Executive Director PASADA
P. O. Box 70225
DAR ES SALAAM,
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th December, 2020.