The first call for emPLANT+ applications 2021-2023 is now open. In applying during this call you automatically apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship which is a full grant covering participation costs, travel costs, installation costs and living allowance.
All nationalities worldwide can apply for a scholarship. You might interested also The LIGHT PhD Programme 2021 Opened
Before applying, make sure to go through the emPLANT+ website and in particular the “Programme”, “Fees/Scholarship” and “How to apply” tabs in order to have a good overview of the emPLANT+ Master’s Degree.
Indeed, the emPLANT+ program is totally new from this year. The emPLANT+ Consortium consists of 6 leading European universities:
- Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle in France
- The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Sweden
- Szent István University in Hungary
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna in Austria
- Università Degli Studi di Milano in Italy
- Universitat Politècnica de València in Spain
Mode Of Application
- Before applying, make sure to have a look to the course catalogue to have an overview of the offered courses and specialization at each university in order to see what fits better with your expectations.
- When applying, make sure to have all necessary documents you must upload during the online application. The list of compulsory documents is available here.
- The link to the online application is available here. Each question of the form is important and the answer must be different from a question to another.
- Be careful, should any of the mandatory documents be corrupted/damaged/illegible/absent or wrong, the application will be rejected without any possibility of appeal.
Application Deadline emPLANT+ Applications 2021
- January 15, 2021 at 11:59pm (Central European Time).
For more information about Call for emPLANT+ Applications 2021-2023 visits official webage here