Branch Manager At Yetu Microfinance Bank. Yetu Microfinance Bank, formerly, YOSEFO, is one of leading microfinance institutions with over 20 years of experience in Tanzania and the only DSE Listed Microfinance Bank. Currently, Yetu Microfinance Bank has three branches and 15 outlets in six regions plus Zanzibar
Branch Manager At Yetu Microfinance Bank
Yetu Microfinance Bank is recruiting for an experienced, motivated and hands-on to fill the jobs vacancies below
Position: Branch Manager
Location: Mngeta, Kilombero District
Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC formerly known as YOSEFO is the only Microfinance Bank listed at Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and is reputed for its innovative business model. Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC is an equal opportunity employer that needs dynamic, loyal and committed young men & women who have passion for pro-people banking products and services.
- Coordinate and control liquidity, branch operations and oversees implementation of internal controls
- Implement policies and procedures at Yetu Microfinance Bank Branch and Financial Services Centre level
- Supervise Financial Service Centres under him/her
- Chair Branch Credit committee and participate I evaluating, approving or rejects loans according to the policies
- Ensure the branch meets the set targets against business plan review and endorses loan for approval and restructuring
- Plan and initiate promotional measures within target market of the Branch and champions loan collection
- Ensure accuracy of all documents, requirement of quality loans before disbursements
- Review legal documents and security files of approved loans and assists Legal counsel in matters involving remedial account management
- Champion savings mobilization, Develop and maintain good working relationship
- Coordinate with People & Culture on staff recruitment, replacement, development, promotions and proper exits of branch staff with support from Human resources & Credit Manager
- Manage staff attendance, duty distribution and monitors staff performance, evaluation and appraisals.
- Ensure timely submission of Branch reports and provide feedback to Branch staff
- Manage and supervise all employees at the branch; Responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership of the branch
- Maintain and oversee all banking procedures and processes including regulatory compliances.
- Drive targets of Accounts, Savings book, Loans, and Insurance policies.
- Oversee the approval of loans, line credits, fiscal plans and ensure that loan issued are collected on time.
- Ensure effective customer service and satisfaction to bank customers.
- Market branch within the community to attract business.
- Oversee the branch budget, preparation of the budget and analysis.
- Represent positively interest of the Bank in Morogoro region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration ,Finance or equivalent Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 7years’ experience in credit management, savings & deposit operationsMasters in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting is an added advantage but not necessary.
How to apply
How to apply, if you fit the description, please send you application and CV (maximum three pages) to [email protected]
Application will be evaluated on rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.