Braeburn Dar es Salaam International School is a member of the highly respected Braeburn Group of International Schools. Opened in September 2015, the school is a co-educational day school offering the National Curriculum of England and Cambridge IGCSEs to students between the ages of 2 and 16 years.
- UTUMISHI Ajira 2021 At CBE, SHUWASA & ARU
- UNICEF Jobs Tanzania 2021 (5 POSTS)
- 7 Job Vacancies At Egypro East Africa Ltd
Job Opportunities At Braeburn Dar es Salaam International School
We have the following positions available from August 2021:
- Post Title: Head of Secondary
- Post Title: Head of Primary
- Post Title: English Language and Literature teacher
- Post Title: KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers
- Post Title: Mathematics Teacher
- Post Title: French Language
- Post Title: Science Teacher
- Post Title: Art and Drama teacher
- Post Title: SEN teacher
All candidates must have a relevant teaching degree and experience working in an international school.
HOW TO APPLY
All Braeburn employees are expected to commit themselves fully to the curricular and extra-curricular aspects of the schools. Apply immediately enclosing a letter of application, full CV, a recent passport photograph and the contacts of two referees via email to: [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All Braeburn schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 February, 2021