At BDO, we believe in investing in our people to help them grow, both professionally and personally. The foundation of our business is strong relationship, with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders and we work hard every day to make this a reality. Our commitment is to create unlimited growth by giving our people continuous opportunities.
BDO South Africa Human Resource Internship 2021
BDO South Africa has a vacancy for an HR Intern within the People & Business Solutions Department, in its Johannesburg offices.
Requirements Human Resource Internship 2021
- Qualification in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or Industrial Psychology will be a benefit, although not a requirement.
- In the absence of a formal qualification, a keen interest to pursue a career in the field of Human Resource Management will be required
- Prior experience is not a requirement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills – ability to handle multiple work streams.
- Exceptional Communication (Written and Verbal) and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills – interacting with people, people skills and comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations.
- Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to pay fine attention to detail – without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team
- Able to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality
The appointment will be made in terms of the firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: January 7th 2021
For More Informatiton Visit the Official Webpage of the BDO South Africa Human Resource (HR) Internship 2021