Audi Global Graduate Program. Would you like to start your career as a trainee at Audi and get an overview of the entire company? Would you like to experience the collaboration between the VW Group brands and gain international experience? Would you like to benefit from an excellent interdisciplinary network, a multifaceted competence development as well as a comprehensive mentoring concept from members of the management? – Then the Audi Global Graduate Program is just right for you! You can apply also Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2021
Program Elements Audi Global Graduate Program 2021
Onboarding and Graduation Week
- Starting with a week full of relevant information about Audi, the company structures, strategies and your personal organisation and ending your program with reflecting and team building with other trainees.
Outside the box
- Get some hands-on experience through modules on the production line, the canteens as well as the vehicle delivery.
- Regular chats with members of the Board of Management, top management or Alumni give you the chance to get to know their view of the company.
- The monthly trainee day allows you to attend lectures and workshops and to discuss ideas with other participants in various exciting areas of the company.
- You will work in different working groups on topics outside your specialist areas such as in creating the trainee newsletter, consulting other departments or organizing networking events and corporate social responsibility projects.
Agile and digital week
- Get yourself qualified within digital and agile competencies.
Requirements Audi Global Graduate Program 2021
What is important to us:
- We are looking for young professionals who are open-minded and curious, who optimistically face changes und want to work in an international, diverse team. Employees who unlock their full potential within their team. Who set high standards for themselves to make things better and demonstrate willingness to fill Vorsprung with life, every day again. Who want to take responsibility for their work, for Audi, for society, and for the future.
- University graduates preferably with master’s degree with above-average academic performance
- Minimum of three months of international experience during your academic program through internships or a semester abroad
- Practical experience of at least six months through relevant internships
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is your native language, preferably German)
- Relevant extra-curricular commitment
- Passion for future mobility solutions
- Bring in your global mindset in an innovative and digital work environment
- Living integrity has a top priority to you
- Open-minded personality and willingness to change perspective, adapt to new environment, dare to change
For more information about Audi Global Graduate Program 2021 visits official webage here