Pan African Women Empowerment Network (PAWEN) 2021 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme. The foundation of a building is a major part of the building that supports its weight and should be built with care because it determines how strong and firm the building will stand.
YOU CAN APPLY ALSO:-
- Centre for Human Rights Democracy and Civic Engagement Unit Internship 2021 – Pretoria, South Africa.
- Dell Client Technical Support Graduate 2021 For South Africans
- Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) Women in Wind Global Leadership Program 2021
The Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP) was birthed to equip aspiring women entrepreneurs with the Competence, Confidence and Connections to build a strong foundation for their businesses. Participants receive practical knowledge and guidance on how move from idea to startup using a framework that will improve long-term sustainability and profitability of their businesses
Requirements Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 2021
Women who are
- Citizens of any African country
- Career professionals or students who want to transition to becoming Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs that need a framework to evaluate opportunities, manage startup, and finance new ventures.
- Entrepreneurs that want to revisit their business models to enable them become profitable and sustainable
The 2021 AEP Program will be in two Phases
This will run from March – May 2021 and will empower selected participants with a comprehensive training adapted from a curriculum designed by an International Organisation and deployed successfully in over 100 countries. Sessions will be facilitated by experienced African entrepreneurs and faculty members of leading Business Schools. Mentors will work with participants helping them to navigate the business landscape with less challenges
This will run from June – August 2021 and will further develop the competencies of the most promising 50 entrepreneurs from phase 1 with practical one-on-one business coaching from experienced entrepreneurs to help them launch and grow their businesses successfully. These 50 entrepreneurs have an opportunity to pitch for start-off grants and other funding.
How is the program Structured
The curriculum is structured to include the following activities every month:
- Group Mentoring Sessions
- Peer review Sessions
- Book and Article Reviews
- Individual coaching sessions (Phase 2 only)
- Practical Knowledge to help you start-up and grow your business
- Network of women to help and support you
- Mentoring from successful women entrepreneurs across Africa
- Resources to help you grow and scale your business
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other African women and access startup grants.
January 12, 2021: Application Portal Opens
February 12, 2021: Application Portal Closes
February 24, 2021: Notification email to successful applicants
March 1, 2021: Onboarding of successful applicants
For More Information: