ARTICLE 19 Internet of Rights Fellowship 2021. ARTICLE 19’s Team Digital is looking for one to two new fellows to join the 2021-2022 cohort of the Internet of Rights (IoR) Fellowship. This is a 12-month fellowship, beginning in April 2021.
The general goals of the IoR Fellowship are:
- To protect and promote freedom of expression, freedom of association, privacy, and other human rights in key Internet technical standards and policy bodies.
- To bridge the knowledge gap in these bodies regarding human rights and their relevance to Internet infrastructure.
- To cultivate sustained and effective participation of civil society advocates in Internet technical standards and policy bodies.
- To increase the diversity of representation in these bodies.
Requirements ARTICLE 19 Internet of Rights Fellowship 2021
Applicants from the global south, women, and other individuals that identify as part of underrepresented groups in Internet governance are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit the following materials as a single .zip file to [email protected] by Wednesday 3 March 2021:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- A statement of interest, indicating the following:
- How you intend to meet the goals of the Fellowship.
- A proposed 12-month workplan, including your key deliverables/outputs. (If you are selected, you will have the opportunity to revise this workplan; it is only requested at this stage to demonstrate your knowledge of the track you are applying for, internet governance, and human rights.)
- How you expect that these deliverables/outputs will create impact, in line with the goals of the fellowship and your selected track.
- How you expect that your project will help you sustain your participation in Internet governance beyond the life of the Fellowship.
- Contact information for two references.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview with A19 staff in March 2021. Applicants from the global south, women, and other individuals that identify as part of underrepresented groups in Internet governance are especially encouraged to apply.
For More Information: