Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 off-road styling from Arctic Trucks stepping into the next level of the road.
Arctic Trucks unveils Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35
Arctic Trucks is famous for its off-road-focused customizations. And the latest with the reveal of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 , which is currently available in Russia. by increasing the performance of wading on the off-road path and elegant appearance.
The most obvious modification is a new set of 17-inch wheels wrapped in large 315/70 R17 tires for increased traction in all terrain conditions. including new wheel arches Perfectly matched with the wheels – tires and the design of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport . New upgraded suspension This results in a ground clearance of 270 mm.
The drive system is as follows:
- 2.0-liter Berbo diesel engine producing 181 horsepower (PS)
- 3.0-liter V6 petrol engine producing 220 horsepower (PS).
Power is sent to all four wheels via a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic transmission, Mitsubishi ‘s Super Select 4WD-II all-wheel drive system.
Other releated search
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 price
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 review
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 spec
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport AT35 topspeed
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is built on the same foundation as the Mitsubishi Triton with a Ladder-Frame structure, and is now marketed to compete with Toyota Fortuner and Ford Everest.