Apply Certificate of Good Conduct Malaysia. Please be informed that starting July 1st 2013, application for the Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC) must be submitted online and the processing time for the certificate is one to two months from the date of submission. This is a new regulation set by the Royal Malaysian Police
How to apply Certificate of Good Conduct Malaysia
- Go to http://www.kln.gov.my
- Online Services
- System Login via this link https://ekonsular.kln.gov.my/login
Kindly review the guidelines on the application procedure.
Status of application can be viewed from the e-Consular system under the Check Status / Update.
Only applicable to applicants living in the 17 States under the jurisdiction of the Consulate General of Malaysia, New York: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin.
For application with the status CERTIFICATE IS READY FOR COLLECTION:
Collection of approved CGC can be made from the Consular Service Counter in Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak or Malaysian Missions abroad.
Documents & Items for Certificate of Good Conduct Malaysia
Applicant who wishes to collect the CGC at the Consulate General of Malaysia in New York or via mail is required to bring along / to mail along the following documents:
- Application Acknowledgement Slip
- Application approval / ready for collection slip (printed from e-Consular)
- Original and one (1) copy of applicant’s Malaysian / foreign passport
- Letter of Authorization for collection on behalf of the applicant(s) (if applicable)
- Return postage by Express Mail (if applicable) (the Consulate General of Malaysia shall not be held responsible for any documents lost in transit)
- Fee of USD7.00 in cash or money order made payable to Consulate General of Malaysia. (Money order is accepted ONLY FROM The United States Postal Service, Western Union or MoneyGram)
For more information visit official website Certificate of Good Conduct Malaysia