Ann Latsky Nursing College Application For 2022. The College was founded in 1951 and was known as the Witwatersrand College of Nursing. During 1980 it was named after the first principal, Dr. Ann Latsky who was the Principal from 1951 – 1957.
The College is centrally situated in the Hurst Hill and Auckland Park area, adjacent to Helen Joseph Hospital and the University of Johannesburg
Ann Latsky Nursing College Application For 2022
- An English pass rate of at least D HG or C SG
- A Biology pass rate of at least D HG or C SG
- A minimum of 15 points is necessary to obtain admission to Phase 2.
- How do you know if you have obtained an M score of 15 points?
- Allocate marks to your subjects and symbols on your matric certificate, according to the following scale:
National Senior Certificate
- An English pass rate of at least 50% (level 4), A Life Sciences pass rate of at least 50% (level 4)
- A minimum of 25 points is necessary to obtain admission to Phase 2.
- Note: Life Orientation is half the original mark. E.g. 6 = 3
- If in Grade 12 use your Final Grade 11 Results.
- Acceptance into the process is provisional
- The final acceptance depends on the final grade 12 results.
If you meet the criteria in phase 1 you will be invited to an assessment.
All short-listed candidates will undergo a compulsory assessment and following further shortlisting an interview. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical surveillance, including a medical examination and security verification of all documents.
For more information Visit official webage Ann Latsky Nursing College Application For 2022