Ajira Portal Announced Names Call For Interview August, 2020. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
- To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
- To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Ajira Portal Announced Names Call For Interview August, 2020
Secretary of the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) on behalf of the following Institutions:-
- PARLIAMENT OF THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA,
- CLEAN WATER AND WASTE AUTHORITY
- BUSINESS EDUCATION COLLEGE (CBE) AND
- DAR ES SALAAM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (DIT)
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) would like to inform Applicants All job applicants that interviews are expected to be conducted on 04 September, 2020 and finally assign job centers to job applicants who will pass the interview.