The position of Agronomist is based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It is responsible to develop and promote the Yara Crop Nutrition concept and programs in Tanzania and Rwanda as well as the development of local Sales and Agronomy teams.
Agronomist At YARA Tanzania, June 2020
Location: Dar Es Salaam, TZ
Job Function: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 3358
- Conduct commercial and scalable scientific fertilizer trials with local and regional agricultural research organization to establish new information on the effectiveness of Yara fertilizers.
- Develop fertilizer treatments and application protocol.
- Interpret soil analysis reports and offer appropriate fertilizer recommendation .
- Follow up partnerships projects with Agricultural Institutions.
- Frequent visiti to commercial farms to assess their current nutrient status and build crop specific fertilizer programs to maximize yield and quality.
- Drive and consolidate quality fertilizer demonstrations results data conducted by the Sales Agronomists.
- Package fertilizer demonstration results into powerful agronomic marketing tools to support Sales.
Read Also:- How To Become CRDB WAKALA
- University degree in Agronomy or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in agronomy within a research oriented organization
- Good working knowledge of the relevant local or regional fertilizer and environmental regulations and legislation.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages
- Conversant with microsoft office applications
- Applicant should have a valid Tanzania drivers licence.
- Open to travel extensively within Tanzania and Rwanda.
Apply no later than 18th June 2020