Agricultural Research Council (ARC) and AgriSETA invites unemployed graduates to apply for Bursary and Internship Programme 2021.
- Bursary / Internship Application Closing Date: 18 December 2020
- Bursary / Internship Location: Pretoria
AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH COUNCIL / AGRISETA INTERNSHIP/BURSARIES AWARDS FOR 2021
The Agricultural Research Council (ARC) is a Research and Development Institution of excellence in South Africa, which operates within the National System of Innovation. With its Skills Development Programme, the ARC and AgriSETA offers limited opportunities for Internship and Bursaries to agricultural science student. The students will be developed by being attached to ARC researchers where they will be exposed to research, development methodologies and research management in an agricultural research environment.
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Provide Acceptance letter for enrollment in 2021 academic year
- Certified copies of Academic records
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Proof of Registration
- Provide Statement of Account (Fee Structure)
- Applicants must signed AgriSETA Learner Form
- Applicants must sign the Bursary contract between learner and employer
Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication by 20 January 2021, consider your application unsuccessful.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted electronically to Mr Ndikho Mbuceat Email: [email protected]
Enquiries can be directed to Mr Ndikho Mbuce at Tel: 0124279815 or [email protected]