Agricultural Officer at SAUT, July 2020. The St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) is a private higher learning Institution owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) with a vision of holistic development of a person and respect of human dignity.
SAUT is an equal opportunity employer and it intends to recruit competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcating civic and social values to students that will make them better citizens.
The applicants are required to fill the following vacant positions below:-
Agricultural Officer (1 Post)
Entry qualification for Agricultural Officer Post
- Holder of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Engineering or related field from accredited Higher Academic Institution.
- Work experience of not less than two years is an added advantage.
Terms of Employment
- Successful candidates will be employed on Contract terms of three (3) years (renewable) however the confirmation shall be made after satisfactory completion of first year of employment probation.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per the position applied.
Mode of Application
Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing names, positions and detailed contacts of three (3) Reliable referees and copies of relevant Certificates and Transcripts.
Human Resource Director
St. Augustine University of Tanzania
P.O. Box 307,
Tel: 028 29 81186/7
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for Receiving Applications
- The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Thursday 23rd July, 2020 at 16:00 hours. Any application received after due date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
This advert can be also be viewed from SAUT website: www.saut.ac.tz