African Underground Mining Services Jobs 2020,. African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanized hard rock-underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt,Ghana, and Burkina Faso and in Australia and India. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology.
African Underground Mining Services Jobs 2020
We look forward to receiving your application for the following jobs positions below…
Job Position: Senior Site Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and responsible for international flights and accommodation bookings.
- Prepare gate/security passes.
- Oversee catering services provider and invoicing.
- Local transport arrangements for exparts including Coastal, Taxi and Hotel transfers.
- Checking local transport and accommodation invoicing compliance.
- Arranging/attending meetings and social events as per management requests.
- Minrep – daily data inputs and accuracy.
- Staff meetings and minuting.
- PO raising and ensuring approvals are communicated to the department head.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
- Update and manage employee files and databases, including leave records, rosters and man-days as directed by the project manager.
- Co-ordinate flight and accommodation bookings for all employees and Sub Contractors.
- Maintain office filing system ensuring all correspondence is distributed.
- Manage general office duties including answering phones, mail (airbag), general typing, maintaining whiteboards and any other office duties.
- Prepare end of month reports and invoicing.
- Liaise with HR and client for new employee site clearances.
- Liaise with a wide variety of people on various administration functions.
- Co-ordinate the induction of new employees on site.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the position. This includes protecting the privacy of personal information when collecting, holding, using or disclosing information. Willingness to learn mining software packages including Minrep, Pronto and MyOsh.
- Additional duties as required by management.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Senior Site Administrator or similar.
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- High level computer literacy with excellent Excel, Work and PowerPoint skills. Ability to adapt quickly and learn new software packages quickly.
- Advanced skills in written and verbal English
- High level of integrity.
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated who can work with minimal direct supervision
- First Aid Certificate is highly regarded.
- Must have valid Tanzanian Driver’s License is highly regarded
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply. African Underground Mining Services Jobs 2020,
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email [email protected]
Application letters should reach the above on or before 12th October 2020, 1800 hr.