ADvTECH invites applicants to apply for Student Teacher Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing date is 16 November 2021.
ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary 2022/2023
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees (the amount of cover will be linked to students academic performance).
Bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to study full-time or part-time at a recognised institution
- The opportunity to partake in a mentorship programme
- The opportunity to complete at least 1 essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division (where feasible)
- The opportunity to partake in paid school activities (such as sports coaching, music coaching or teaching assistant)
- The opportunity to be placed in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division after graduation (after completing the bursary and if a position is available)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a teaching qualification, within one fields of specialisation listed above
- You must be studying full-time or part-time
- You must be in your 3rd or 4th year of study
How to apply for ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary 2022/2023
Applications must be submitted online at:
TrinityHouse Heritage Hill Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
TrinityHouse Heritage Hill Pre-Primary: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
TrinityHouse Little Falls Preparatory: ADvTECH Student Teacher Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae